Closed Alpha Tester
- You get disconnected from the server while waiting for game very often. If you then click Play and rejoin it looks like youre connected again and you can see the countdown, but when it goes to 1 it stays there and you wont join the game.
You need to click Play, then Log out, then Play again and search for the server to actually join the server again.
- The 4.5 minutes waiting time is way too long. I measured the time it took to get into a game for 8 games in a row and it was around 15 minutes not including loading screen. Waiting for players to connect can take over 3 min, maybe its not worth having everyone wait that long. Max it at 2 min at least?
- Mounts are to hard to stop and dismount from. Donkeys are almost impossible to stop unless you ride into something.
- The map isnt accurate. When standing on a bridge the map shows that the bridge is about 300 m away from you. Difficult to use map to find mountain passes.
- The circle closing in near Greater Natorus will "trap" people spawning in mage field unless they move very fast. Add stairs up the face mountain.
- During many games the first hit you take wont make any sound or animation so unless you look at the HP bar or chatwindow, you wont notice it.
- When hovering the mouse over an armor piece you dont have yet, it should show the increase in protection you get from equipping it.
- There should be more information when a game is over. Everyone should see who won and how many kills you got.
- When you equip a shield while already having a spear equiped, the spear unequips. You need to to shield first but should be able to go either way.
- Please increase lobby chat char limit. Its not fun chatting with a maximum of 41 chars.