It is doesn't work...

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
I tried to reinstail that. I am just join in game and when i try find server nothing happens.
I was having the same issue. Since alpha 5 if I recall correctly.
Are you using a mobile hotspot as your internet gateway, or perhaps are you on a Saskatchewan Canada ISP? ^ The only things I think that separates me from the general population

Here's a list of things I had tried doing on my end while alpha 5 and 6 were out. (Worth mentioning that I was in MR phase 1-4 flawlessly, using same network method)

-check game integrity
-reboot steam
-reboot PC
-reset network (and reboot android phone + hotspot)
-turn off local firewall / make manual exceptions
-run MR outside steam (not recommended! Chaos ensues)
-delete all files in registry , pertaining to Mortal Royale
-use an entirely different phone for hotspot

A couple things I did not manage to check prior to aplha 6 closing (wasn't able to be around my PC)

-Reinstalling
-Seek out older update files for os, such as; .NET Framework, direct x 9 old patch (since I'm using dx9 version), XNA Redist etc

I am sad this has affected someone else as well....but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't feel relieved I'm not alone!

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
Think you could provide more insight, such as what sort of network you were using? Hotspot, wifi, usb tether, ethernet cord.... You are one of the few whom had the same problem , so I'd like to try to narrow this down

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
Update to my efforts since the phase release.

I have tried connecting through a VPN, made no difference.
I will be getting a Static IP added to my account tomorrow, but it will be to late to test with it.

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
Next phase I'll get wire shark fired up and see if I see any outgoing connections when i try to connect

Shame I didn't think of this earlier

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
Bump / update

Did the same aforementioned steps (also in Bug reporting with an @mention devs) as well as trying the older updates known to make games that use older engines work. Really, I've done alot. If I could get some feedback from others or a developer, that would be spectacular

Altman

Closed Alpha Tester
I couldn't earlier. I was letting it redownload for the second time this phase, but it didn't finish before I had to leave. I'll see if it works when when back in 12 hours (if servers are still up )